Location: St. Louis, MO; effective 2/15/2019
Full-time Director of Mental Health to lead growing Mental Health Department in an established nonprofit serving immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers in the St. Louis area.
Successful candidate will possess clinical license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PhD/PsyD) and have minimally 2 years of prior supervision experience and 5 years of direct practice. The Director of Mental Health will report directly to the Executive Director.
Job Duties Include:
- Oversee mental health department programs, including Children’s Programming, Wellness programming, and the St. Louis Partnership for Survivors of Torture and War Trauma
- Supervise 15 staff members, including staff at front line and supervisory levels, across disciplines such as counseling, case management, and legal.
- Grow clinical programming, implementing new services for clients and quality improvement efforts
- Assist Executive Director with grant management, data oversight, and reporting on outcomes to funders
- Assist in development of new revenue sources, including implementing insurance billing, to sustain and expand programming
- Oversee electronic health record quality compliance, providing technical assistance to department staff as needed
- Ensure Missouri Department of Mental Health adherence
- Represent the agency locally and nationally in collaborations with membership organizations
- Provide financial oversight for the department, meeting programmatic goals within project budgets (read more here)
Part-Time Interpreters and Translators
We hold contracts with freelance interpreters and translators and we always welcome inquires from qualified interpreters and translators in any language.
Currently Bilingual International is in need of part-time interpreters and translators of the languages listed below.
If you are fluent in one or more of the following languages, please, contact Victoria Barmak at firstname.lastname@example.org: