Bilingual International Assistant Services is a State of Missouri contracted provider of interpretation services. Our professional interpreters are available for medical appointments, USCIS naturalization interviews, MO driver’s permit exams, mental health therapy sessions, civil hearings, and any other setting where verbal interpretation is needed.
- Doctor and other medical appointments
- Naturalization interviews
- Driver’s license permit exams
- Mental health therapy sessions
- Social Security and other public benefits appointments
Our personalized service ensures that you will always get the most suitable interpreter for your specific need. Call our Interpreter Coordinator (314-645-7800) and let us assist you!
In cases when an on-site interpreter is not unviable, our professional telephonic interpreters are available by phone within seconds and ready to assist you in over 150 languages.
Our telephonic interpreters are well equipped to provide support in any setting and industry sector including healthcare, government, legal, insurance, and financial services.
Accounts will be billed on a per-minute basis and invoiced monthly. We apply no set-up fees or minimum charges with the exception of pre-scheduled calls.
New to working with interpreters?
We can help foster the confidence and skills needed by your staff to effectively communicate through an interpreter. Please, contact us so that we can provide information or on-site training for your staff on how to offer services to your limited English speaking clients and customers. Available presentations include the following topics:
- “Working Effectively With an Interpreter”
- “Working with Diverse Populations of New Americans”
- “Immigrants and Values: Cultural Competence Training”
- “National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health and Health Care (CLAS Standards)”