For over a decade Bilingual International Assistant Services has provided professional language interpretation and translation services for the St. Louis and surrounding region. A team of professional interpreters with working experience in a wide spectrum of settings offers services in over 40 languages to:
- Medical interpretation for hospitals and medical provider offices
- Medical interpretation at mental health clinics
- Language assistance at local schools
- Non – advocacy interpretation at court hearings and by request of law firms
- Non – advocacy interpretation at social service agencies
- Language services for businesses and employment organizations
- Telephonic interpretation for federal and state public aid organizations
- Provider requested home based interpretation for consumers of care
- Interpretation on – the – job (factories, etc.)
Our vetted and trained interpreters exercise confidentiality and neutrality and are available to support your language needs in various settings.
Every interpreter is coached in confidentiality, neutrality and signs a contract of professional and ethical standards prior to work assignments. We adopt a non-advocacy model of interpretation, allowing the provider to take charge of each session and empowering a consumer to practice their right to self – determination. Our interpreters are strictly advised against advocating on behalf of any party involved in interpreter enhanced communication.
Skills you should expect from our interpreters:
- Proficiency in both English and the target language
- General knowledge and understanding of both cultures
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both languages
- General knowledge of the subject to be interpreted
- Strict compliance with government-mandated privacy laws
Competitive Prices at one hour min rate for in-person language services.
You must be logged in to post a comment.